Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Dating Over 40 » Getting married to someone who's over 40 y/o

Getting married to someone who's over 40 y/o

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Dating with older guys can be boring but can also be fun and exciting. But there are some old guys who are not satisfied with dating. They sometimes want more. They want marriage. So I am just curious if you would get married with someone who is already over 40 years old?

If I am deeply in love with him, age is definitely not an issue. So yes, I would gladly marry him. And if that happens, I hope that we'll have children in the future.

Yes, love will definitely make you do stupid things. Lol! Why would you marry someone who is actually the same age as your father? You must be insane. I won't do such thing because I don't want people to talk behind my back just because of what I did.

So, what age of the man are we talking about here? Did you know that older men may have defective sperm cells which could produce special children?

There are these kinds of relationships. It could be successful for few years. It would be nice it would go on for a long time which rarely happen.

I won't go for it because they are probably on the menopausal stage already. There is a high chance that she won't be able to bear children. Yes, there's adoption but I want to have children who are from my own genes and all that.

If you want your own genes but your partner is too old to bear children, I guess you can have a surrogate mother who can carry your child? In that way, your partner would not have to undergo labor and all that.

I will agree to get married with him even if he's over 40. I don't care about age anyway. What matters to me is the love and care that we have for each other. Besides, the age difference is not that big anyway.

But do you think that you two can go well for each other? Are you two really that compatible? If yes, then that's great, I hope you two would make a great couple!

Yes, I would consider marrying someone who's practically twice my age. I think that our marriage will be an interesting one because of our generation gap. We can share the practices that are done by people in our own generations.

That's nice, I'd also consider getting married to someone who's twice my age. I'm sure that we can get along and besides, he offered me marriage, I would accept it because it's rare to find someone who would want to marry you these days.

A big no for me. If I can find someone who has a similar age as mine, why would I settle for the older one? It's not as if young guys are not going to be attracted to me. I hope you don't think that I'm so full of myself.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Dating Over 40 » Getting married to someone who's over 40 y/o

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно