Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Ask A Dude » You touched something

You touched something

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

You were in a club and you saw a beautiful and sexy woman. You went ahead and introduced your self. You had some chats and decided to have a good time so the two of you went to a motel. You started to caress each other then you felt something on her genital area. You realized that she was not a girl, after all. What would you do next?

Whoa, I'd feel bad for them both. How could the guy have not noticed that she was actually a HE? And how is that woman sure that he likes to be with her without letting him know that she was once a HE? Oh my...

There are people who are good in hiding who they really are. It could be that the man was an idiot for he had not noticed that something was different.

There would be two interpretations here. Sometimes, men are idiots not to notice it immediately. Sometimes, the trans women would assume that those men already knew who they really are. When both conditions come at the same time then boom - a disaster.

There are trans who look so beautiful that they could pass as girls already.

Feel bad to both of them? The trans was lucky to have the man. I could not comment for the man. He could be lucky, too.

Since he's already there, then he might as well enjoy the rest of the evening, lol! It's not like she is going to penetrate him, but the other way around, or he can just negotiate with her that she can only give him head and nothing else follows, lol!

Nothing else follows? Are you sure with that? I think that they would be carried away after giving him a head and there would be some fucking to be made. lol.

They could all the way if both want it. Lol. They are already there so they might as well push it through.

The man could be so shocked and frustrated that he could hit the trans woman!

I won't caress or let alone flirt with a girl in a club. I am a straight female anyway. I only have my eyes for guys whenever I party in clubs.

But what about dealing with a guy that turns out to be a butch lesbian all along? What if you two are already in the hotel room and you learned that he was actually a butch lesbian or a transman, would you still be down for that?

Sure, you a woman. But what if you were a man? What would you do with such a situation?

Well if that happened to me, I must be really drunk. Because I don't think that I'll be attracted to my fellow woman. But if that happened, I'll probably ask if he's gay or he's bisexual. Because if he is the latter one, I'll agree to bang him. Lol!

Especially if he is yummy and has a huge pack bulging from his pants, right? How can I miss that one? I'd be down for him to go down on me tonight, lol!

Вы здесь » Every Day » Ask A Dude » You touched something

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно