Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Ask A Lady » Dating Muscular Guys

Dating Muscular Guys

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

For All the Ladies here. Do you find bulky men with a lot of muscle mass attractive? Would you date or marry a muscular guy?

The only muscle that really interests me is in his pants. Some guys I have dated who were all bulked up had small weiners.

I think there's some theory that men who are fascinated to work out in gyms had a small penis.

Not really since I have no plans of being treated like rag doll when we're doing it.

Perhaps you should warn him to not exert too much pressure because he is a big guy and handle you with care.

Yeah but sometimes I'm scared of big guys and I'm a thin woman.

Maybe somebody who looks ripped is fine with me. Not the type who looks like the Hulk or a professional body builder.

How about me? Is my body type good enough for you already or not?

I don't mind muscular guys because they can be a great help when it comes to carrying and lifting objects when I'm planning to move.

Are you sure that you're looking for a boyfriend and not a mover? lol

Maybe both lol. At least I can put his strong muscles into good use when I made him a mover.

Maybe but I prefer a guy who had a bigger brain than a guy who got bigger muscles.

That's why it's important if both are being workout - the brain and the body. It's more of a great combination.

What if he has both? Are you willing to go out with him or not?

Отредактировано None (Вт 21:34)

I like to date muscular guys if it's an average muscle and I don't like to be with those synthol freaks with ugly muscles. The average type of body is fine with me.

If you talking about average maybe the guys who get ripped. Getting buffed is kinda big but it depends on the muscle mass they produce.

I've dated a guy once who wanted to bulk up and was hitting the gym three times a week. The last I saw him he's built like a bouncer already and can easy manhandle college kids.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Ask A Lady » Dating Muscular Guys

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно