Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » General Discussion » Annoying friend

Annoying friend

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

My boyfriend has this friend who is beyond annoying. Always showing up when we are hanging out, always texting my boyfriend, says she needs to spend more time with her than me. What can I do about this? How did you deal with annoying friends of your partner?

Maybe you can invite his friend to have a threesome since both of you need to spend time with him lol.

Maybe that friend has feelings towards your boyfriend that is why she keeps on insisting to hangout with her.

Have you talked to your boyfriend about that one? Because it feels like he's prioritizing his friend rather than you.

Does she annoy your boyfriend too? If not I think both of them have a secret relationship and you need to harvest the truth about it.

Based on what she said, it sounds like he's not annoyed with it. Because he can simply ignore her if she's that annoying.

I ignore annoying people all the way and it's best if you just let them do what they want but you have to be optimistic because their relationship might start to become fishy.

I think its alright if he is hanging out with a male friend but if it's a girl all the time then it really smells fishy.

I would suggest to talk to your guy about that one. If he's a good boyfriend he would listen to you and he will avoid spending too much time with her.

So you're thinking that he's a bad boyfriend if he doesn't listen to her?

I've been a called the annoying friend before but I was friends with the girl and not the guy so I didn't have the stigma of being thought that I'm into the guy.

Was her boyfriend fine with you hanging out with them often or he was annoyed as hell by it?

But do you feel that he was annoyed with you spent time with the two of them?

If that friend of him which is annoying happens to be a girl then we might have a problem. If she is obsessed with my boyfriend then I will confront that bitch and pick a fight with her if she has no good reason to be with him.

What are you going to do if that annoying friend is a guy? Are you going to think that he's in love with your boyfriend? lmao

Don't you think that they are more than a couple than you and your boyfriend? because of what she told that she needs more time for him than you do.

Вы здесь » Every Day » General Discussion » Annoying friend

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно