Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » General Discussion » Are Nude Pics A Deal Breaker For You?

Are Nude Pics A Deal Breaker For You?

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

Do you consider it as a deal breaker if the guy that you've been out with on a few dates suddenly sends you a nude pic of themselves?

Yes, it is a deal breaker for me since it would make me think that he's too desperate to do it with me.

Not much and I'll ask the reason behind it but he needs to wait if he really feels horny and not rush it.

If he sends them out of the blue, then it would be a deal breaker for me. But if we're sexting when he sent that pic, then I'm fine with it.

I agree and it's appropriate at that time for him to send you a naughty pic since both of you were sexting unlike if he sends you one of the blue then it's really inappropriate for him to send you one.

Just like what Fitwilkom has said, it depends on when the person sent it. Nobody wants to be on the receiving end of a nude pic especially if you're not asking for it.

It might be a deal breaker if that's one of the first pictures that he has sent to me.

I pretty much guarantee it that he is just after the sex if that's the first ever picture he sent you.

Not a real deal breaker for me since I'm just going to ask him if that's really his dick or might sent a dick pic as well and make sure that it will be bigger than his.

It depends on how close we are but if we only met for a few times and don't have a great chemistry together then I might call it quits since he is creeping me out.

Yes, especially if we're just having a regular conversation and all of a sudden he sends me a dick pic then it is a deal breaker.

Are you still going to be mad at him if he tells you that is his way for the two of you to talk about something else? lol

If I'm not asking one from him, then it is an immediate deal breaker for me. Just because I'm interested in you, it doesn't mean that I want to see your dick immediately.

Вы здесь » Every Day » General Discussion » Are Nude Pics A Deal Breaker For You?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно