Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Profile Reviews » Deeply in love

Deeply in love

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Hi, I'm MurphyLove from Nebraska in Omaha.
So, I wanted to ask you guys something.
When was the last time you fell deeply and sincerely in love with someone?

Mine was a year ago since we've been together for 8 years, and I still can remember like it was just yesterday.

Hey, you seriously need to get laid. It sounds like he was even your last dick.
I can't seriously think of anything right now, when was the last time I was deeply in love?
I honestly don't know since I've been with a lot of hookups lately.

I could assume that you never really fell in love yet. If all those were just hookups then all of those never had love but only sex. So, when do you plan to have a girl to really love?

Not just the last dick but also the first dick. Wow, there was only one dick that she had tasted. lol.
Well, in fairness, 8 years is simply too long to be in a relationship.

I remember they say that first love never dies. So, could you still think who your first love was? Did you not fall in love with her?

It was just a few months ago when I fell in love with someone but it didn't last long. I know it was just a hookup but he made me feel things and I hate him for that. Oh, well...

You assumed that things are going well for both of you, then again you're just one of his silly hookups. Too bad for you, well, better luck next time, I guess?

Was that the first time happened to you or it's something that often happens to you?

I think that when we fall in love, it should last long. If it did not last for a long time them it was not a true love.

The last time I've felt that way was in high school. Came to realize that it was just my hormones and not really love lol

Does it mean that you never been with someone that you can consider as the one who got away?

Hormones? This is the first time that I had learned that hormones could lead to love. How is that?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it did really take you seven years before you fell deeply in love with him? Since you've mentioned that it happened last year and yet you've been together for eight years

Maybe they've had an on-and-off kind of relationship. Then she realized how she's madly in love with him but now it's too late since they've already broken up.

So, you have been together for eight years so that was senior high school and only fall in love with him just last year? Is it correct?

Вы здесь » Every Day » Profile Reviews » Deeply in love

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно