Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Broken Hearted » Dumb Reasons We Broke Up

Dumb Reasons We Broke Up

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

Has any of you broke up with a person or your partner broke up with you over a stupid action/reason that they have witnessed or heard? I broke up with a guy because his mom still does his laundry.

My friend actually broke his boyfriend because his teeth are becoming yellow and his breath stinks. I think it was the spicy curry or garlic and onions.

I don't see anything wrong with it if they're living under the same roof. And I'm guessing that he would do her laundry as well if he has some free time.

I guess it will be a big turn off if he ever lets his mother does his thing especially his underwears lol.

It was with a girl who always wanted me to apologize to her whenever we had a fight which is fine with me if it is really my fault. The problem is that she's the one who starts the argument or fight. Just gotten tired of saying sorry to her, I guess.

Did she ever tried to apologized to you when she was at fault or you're still the one who needs to say sorry to her?

Sounds like she's quite a handful considering that she's not willing to say sorry to you if it is her fault.

I almost broke up with him cos he didn't buy me a present on my last birthday and felt so sad but later surprise me with the gift of sex.

So are you still with your boyfriend and didn't dump him up to now?

I had a really conservative friend and she broke up with her first boyfriend when she found out that he wasn't a virgin anymore.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Broken Hearted » Dumb Reasons We Broke Up

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно