Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Broken Hearted » Get Back on Track

Get Back on Track

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

What do you to divert your mind after a heartbreak? For me, I watch comedy TV series and movies. Just make everything sarcastic even your breakup would look funny.

Do exercises and go to the park. Catch some fresh air while your jogging and focus your mind on getting fit.

What are the other things that you don besides exercising and trying to focus on getting fit?

Keep myself busy at work, get drunk and pig out with friends, and sleep as long as I can.

How long does it usually takes you before you officially get over him?

Are you not afraid that people might think that you're being bitter about the break up that's why you're trying to make it sound funny or sarcastic?

Yeah, I watch comedy as well but the best way to divert is to drink and have fun and let your friends support you and don't talk about the breakup too much.

Hope that you don't get blacked out drunk in order to get over from that guy.

Well after a breakup you won't really think about watching a comedy film since your heart is aching and you'll rather watch a drama.

I watch stand-up comedy, skit comedy and bloopers I can find so I can laugh hard and forget about the sad moments I have in life.

Are you just going to watch the shows of any stand up comedian or just from your favorite ones?

Do you got any stand-up comedian you can share? since I only know a few of them.

I often base it on the titles of their comedy special. If it sounds interesting for me, then I might end up watching them. @Murphy Love I like Taylor Tomlinson, Ali Wong, Melissa Villasenor.

I would go out and drink every chance that I get so that I would be more concerned with my hangover and not my heartbreak.

Are you going to drink alone or will you invite your friends over for a drink?

The bar scene is always my option after a heartbreak wishing that a hot guy will seat next to me and we will do something that we won't regret as we fuck each other's brains out.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Broken Hearted » Get Back on Track

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно