Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Hookup Experiences » Previous hookup suddenly wants to hookup again

Previous hookup suddenly wants to hookup again

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

Hooking up can sometimes lead to a one-time thing or a couple of times unless you both wanted it. Well, in this case, what if a previous hookup still has your info then suddenly hits you up to hook up again? Would you accept his/her back?

If she's one of my best hookups then yes, I will hook up with her again. I'm surprised that she reached out to me out of all the other dudes there. I guess we'll see what other hot moves she has for me, lol.

I'm happy for you, some hookups even the good ones well, they don't seem to reach out anymore if it's actually just a one-time thing. Lucky for you, your ex-hookup decided to hook up with you again. You must be really good in bed, I can tell.

It depends on one thing. If I enjoyed it the last time, then yes, I would hook up with him again. Otherwise, I would decline his invitation. Once I had seen that a man had a small cock, and he was not good in bed, then I would instantly reject his invitation.

If you've been with a guy with a small cock, it's okay to reject his offer. Well, at least he gets to be informed about it, right?

Yes, of course. I would do the same thing. If he was good in bed, then I would accept his invitation to do it again.

But our hook ups as one night stands should remain to be taken as just once. When you do it multiple times, that would be considered as friends with benefits. Well, yeah, if I was satisfied the first time around, then I would agree for the succeeding times.

Same here. I think that I would also accept what he wants to have. Or same idea as what you have - we could be friends with benefits.

Absolutely true. Maybe I'll think if the guy is worth having sex with for the 2nd time. If not, maybe I'll block him so that he can't contact me again.

I'll probably accept it if I am in dire need of sex and if he was really good in bed. But if not, then I'll politely reject his offer.

Politely reject his offer. - Oh, well that is so nice of you. For me, I could just ignore his messages and calls. I won't answer those. No answer means no.

If I were in that position, I'll just ignore his offer because I already experienced doing it with him and I always like doing it with someone new so maybe I'll just find a new guy.

No, I wouldn't accept her back. That's because what we had was only one-time thing, nothing more should happen. Also, it's easy to find hookup partners nowadays so I wouldn't bother settling for a partner in the past.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Hookup Experiences » Previous hookup suddenly wants to hookup again

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно