Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Hookup Experiences » Rejection

Rejection

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

I know that most of the time this happens to guys, but I was wondering if any of the ladies here have been rejected by a guy that they're really into? Talking about telling you that he has no plans of ever sleeping with you or something like that.

I was simply rejected for not kissing him because I was so drunk and he does not want to take advantage of me and he knows I got a boyfriend.

Maybe because you are so drunk and you should try it again when you're normal and when your head is in the game.

I think mine was normal because he was gay and reminded me that I got no chance of sleeping with him.

Did you know beforehand that he was gay or only found out about it when he rejected you?

I only found out when he rejected me because it's not obvious of him being gay.

Yes, there have been a few who rejected me during my teens. It might be because I'm a late bloomer when it comes to the boobs department.

I think for you now is the right them to show how much you improve with those boobies lol. I'm pretty sure you'll not be rejected this time.

I've only felt since my message is always seen and he doesn't bother to reply on one of my booty messages and he just ignores it.

Was this guy somebody that you've been out with before or was hoping that he would ask you out?

I was so drunk and told her how much I want to spend a night with her then she rejected me and told me that it will never happen and don't want things to be awkward between the two of us.

Maybe she considered you to be her best friend and it's best if you both stay that way so things won't be awkward if something happens to you and her.

I think that telling the person that they don't want things to be awkward between the two of them is the sure fire way to make it awkward for the both of them lol.

Well, I was flirting with one of my colleagues and he rejected me upfront. He wants us to be professional on what we do and he does not want to involve himself with any colleagues at the office.

It was only a sign since he is not replying to my messages anymore and he was avoiding me most of the time. I already felt rejected when that happens to me.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Hookup Experiences » Rejection

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно