Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Hookup Experiences » Started As A One Night Stand

Started As A One Night Stand

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Has any of your one night stands ended up being your girlfriend or boyfriend?

The furthest that it went for me is being fuck buddies with the guy. But I think that there might be a few of them who were hoping that I can be their girlfriend.

Do you think that none of them deserved to be your boyfriend?

If you saw the relationship that way, why did you not asked them yourself?

All of my one night stands remained just like that since I've never heard or seen them again.

I guess that none of them even gave you their real phone numbers?

I had a one-night stand with a man I liked before and it actually came to the stage of dating him but we also broke up after 2 months because I caught him fucking with random people whenever he is drunk!

I guess being on a one night stand is really that guy's hobby.

Are you sure that you were in a romantic relationship with him? He might be thinking that you're just his fuck buddy that's why he keeps on hooking up with random people.

It would not be a common scenario since one night stands really only happens once.

Do dating the man you had one-night stand did not happen to you?

Not even one caught your attention among those you had one night stand with?

If I happen to bump the person I had a one night stand with then I'll just say "hi" and keep on moving to avoid being attached to the guy. I am open being their friends but it's awkward to be with them.

I feel that they're just your acquaintance and not a real friend considering that you would just say hi to him if the two of you cross paths again.

There have been a few guys who became my fuck buddies right after we had a one night stand.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Hookup Experiences » Started As A One Night Stand

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно