Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Dating Over 30 » Welcome To The Family

Welcome To The Family

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Are you the type who would introduce your boyfriend or girlfriend to your family or you prefer to introduce him to them during a family gathering or holiday?

I prefer to let the relationship last for a couple of months before I introduce her to my crazy family

Since you mentioned that your family is crazy, are you not afraid that she has no plans of meeting them again after that?

Definitely not immediately. I want to be sure that we've known each other well enough before I would introduce him to my family

I've not been in contact with my parents for years. But I would really consider doing this when I'm engaged. Letting them know is the least you can do.

Least but the best. It's like telling them that they're still relevant.

Many family gathering pictures taken are ruined because I brought home someone who I broke up with eventually. It's always me, my family and the stranger. So no to me in bringing them home on family gatherings.

Guess that your family is the type who always brings a camera during those gatherings and love to take pictures of each other

It's never a need to introduce them. But if they will actually ask, I would gladly let them meet.

Maybe if we've reached the six month mark and if they're interested in meeting each other, why not

I bet that the guy would try his best in avoiding that meeting lol

Why would they try their best on avoiding them though?

I'm the type of person who really likes her privacy in this kind of matter so for me, that's a no.

So you would often make an excuse to avoid meeting the parents of your boyfriend

Not that immediately. We should be together for at least a year before I would introduce him to my family. I do not want that I would introduce a man then after a month the man was gone already.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Dating Over 30 » Welcome To The Family

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно