Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Dating Over 30 » Over 30

Over 30

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

Guys, what changed after the big 3-0? Does dating in your 30's so much different at your 20's? Is clubbing such a big deal, has your perspective changed?

I think everyone's perspective changes with age, I like guys with cute smiles when I was younger, as I got a bit older I wanted guys who I can talk to about everything, I want guys with wit. And maybe when I get older I'd be more into stable men.

Exactly, when I was in my 20's I like guys who just looks good, then I started to date guys with plans, guys who are stable.

Отредактировано None (Вт 21:00)

I would just tell you when I hit that age, darling lol

Based on what my friends have told me, your perspective would definitely be changed once you hit that age. Quite honestly I'm looking forward to it

Just hit that age, and I can say that the change actually started a year or two before my 30th birthday. So if you're afraid of the change that would eventually come, might as well make the most out of it now

My sister is already in her 30's and we're very close to each other. She's my best friend actually. WEe always share secrets and whatnot and one of the things that I\ve observed from her is the way perspective changed. Before we can go to parties and she won't accept NO's but now, she's the one declining saying that she has a load on her shoulder and partying is not her top list anymore. She's also considering the decision of her boyfriend.It took me time to adjust with her new situation but I understand her.

There's a lot of changes. Like before I like a guy who do have a car, but now I do appreciate a guy who have plans. In other terms, futuristic. Before it's only about looks

Everyone is. Our likes do changes everytime

Dirty 30's!

Вы здесь » Every Day » Dating Over 30 » Over 30

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно