Every Day

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Every Day » Dating Over 30 » Late 30s Dating

Late 30s Dating

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

I am 39 years old. I feel like I am too old to even be on this website. I just want to have someone who is fun and hot and wants to do stuff and make me feel like I am not about to turn 40. I just want something that is real. I do not know. I have not ever been the type of person to want something like this but I do. I want this. Am I too old to be on here?

Girl! Hell no! You are fine as hell. If you want to be on here, do not let anyone stop you. 39 is the new 29. Just live your life and have some fun. You are leaving your dirty thirties and you should live it up as such. What else would you do with your life? Come on, have some fun. There is no age limit on it.

Older chicks are hot. They actually know something. They know what they want, they know what they like. They have been around the block a few times. Ring in your forties with some fun that is just for you. Who cares what anyone else thinks! There are people on this website who are pushing 70. You are as young as you feel and there is no age limit on having sex or feeling alive. Embrace it.

Отредактировано None (Вт 21:07)

Have you considered dating someone who is maybe 20 years younger than you are? I am in college but you are really pretty and I have never been with someone who wasn't my own age and I love your honesty. Can we chat sometime?

I would love to hook up with someone who is 20 years younger than I am, but you live in a whole other country from me. If you ever come state side, let me know

You're never old to have fun and/or fall in love.Let go of the negativity, and just have some damn fun girl.

Cheer up, age is just a number. Go out there and explore.

I don't think that age would be a factor when it comes to dating someone. The only thing that is important (for me) is that both persons are single

You look really good considering that you're already 39 yrs old

Well, you're in the right place. Or you could actually go out and meet someone.

You ladies are so sweet. Making me blush. Awh. Okay, I do feel something amazing. I am kind of excited to try this out. I've done the casual sex thing but I have never done the online dating thing. But I am curious.

Have you considered dating someone who is maybe 20 years younger than you are? I am in college but you are really pretty and I have never been with someone who wasn't my own age and I love your honesty. Can we chat sometime?

Вы здесь » Every Day » Dating Over 30 » Late 30s Dating

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно